AP EAMCET Results 2017: Check AP EAMCET Result with Marks/Grade system at www.apeamcet.org website as well as manabadi.com, schools9com.
AP EAMCET Results 2017 – EAMCET Engineering Medical Results Manabadi Schools9:
AP EAMCET Results 2017 will be announced in the third week of May 2017. The AP EAMCET is a state level test conducted for Andhra Pradesh Board. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada conducts the AP EAMCET examination. Candidates who are looking for admissions in engineering, architecture and other courses offered by different institutions in Andhra Pradesh may appear for this examination. Through this page, students can check complete details about AP EAMCET 2017 Results.
AP EAMCET Results manabadi 2017:
This year, a huge number of students who have qualified in the intermediate examinations are eligible to register for the exam and completed it Strongly on the given date at all the examination centers at various cities of the Andhra Pradesh State. All those candidates are now curiously waiting to check their AP EAMCET Results 2017. AP EAMCET Results 2017 for the AP state are going to be declared on the month of May 2017.
AP EAMCET Results 2017 Release Date:
Good news for the candidates who are in search of AP EAMCET Results 2017.
Andhra Pradesh EAMCET (Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test) for the year 2017, result will be announced on the 3rd week of May 2017. To know the correct date and the clear details of the AP EAMCET Results 2017, check the below-given sections to know more information about AP EAMCET Results 2017.
AP EAMCET Results 2017 Engineering, Medical and Agriculture:
Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test, commonly called as EAMCET, is an entrance examination required for admission to some engineering and medical colleges in the states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, India. Many other colleges offering graduation courses like BDS, B.Pharm., BSc., Pharm.D. , B.E, B. Tech, etc. require qualification in this exam. The coaching industry for the EAMCET is estimated at nearly Rs. 50 billion (approximately $110 million) a year.
The EAMCET is a yearly examination taken by a large number of engineering and medical aspirants in Andhra Pradesh. Presently the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad (JNTUH) conducts the examination. This is the entrance exam for engineering (‘E’ category) and medicine (‘AM’ category: Agriculture and Medicine). The results are declared over 13 or 14 days every year making the counseling and admission process smooth.This exam is based on “Multiple choice Questions” type.
Eligibility For AP EAMCET:
The minimum eligibility required to appear for EAMCET are:
- A Pass in intermediate examination or registered for intermediate public examination (10 + 2 ) and diploma conducted by the A.P. Board of Intermediate Education, with appropriate optional subjects or its equivalent. (Starting in 2011, Non-residential Indian’s and International students are not eligible to appear for this test. This is because of the requirement of exact statistics of the EAMCET test before the decision of abolishing the test is made.)
- In the case of such students who appear for the entrance test, pending the result of their qualifying examination, their entry shall be subject to their securing a pass in the said qualifying examination.
Candidates should belong to the State of Andhra Pradesh as defined in the A.P. Educational Institutions (regulations for admission).
- There is no upper age limit for Medical and Engineering aspirants to take EAMCET.
AP EAMCET Special Reservation:
Physically handicapped (PH):
- 3% horizontal reservation in each category (OC/BC/SC/ST) for Visually Handicapped/Hearing Impaired/Orthopaedically Handicapped (each 1%).
Children of Armed Personnel (CAP):
- 2% for the children of Armed Personnel i.e. Ex-Servicemen, Defence Personnel including the children of Border Security Force (BSF) and the Central Reserve Police (CRPF), who are the permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh are only eligible to claim this reservation.
National Cadet Corps (NCC):
- 1% for National Cadet Corps Candidates.
Sports & Games (SP) :
- 0.5% for Sports and Games candiThe following percentage of seats in each course in each institute are reserved in Unaided Professional Non-Minority Institutions in Category A seats for the following categories dates.
|BC||25% (Oher Backward Class)|
Reservation of seats for women: There shall be reservation of 33% i.e. 1/3rd of the seats in favor of women candidates in each course and in each category (OC/SC/ST/BC/CAP/NCC/SP/PH). This reservation shall not be applicable if women candidates are selected on merit in each category even if it exceeds 33%. If the sufficient number of women candidates are not available in the respective categories, those seats shall be diverted to the men candidates of the same category.
List of Courses Offered:
List of various professional courses offered through EAMCET in Agriculture
(A), Medical (M) and Engineering (E) fields.
Agriculture & Medical Category (AM):
- BSc. (Ag.)
- B.Sc (Hort.)
- B.V.Sc. & Animal Husbandry
- B.F.Sc. – Bachelor of Fisheries Science
- B.Tech (Food Science & Technology)
- B.Sc (CA & BM) (Bi.P.C) – Bachelor of Science (Commercial Agriculture and Business Management) (Bi.P.C)
- MBBS – Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery
- BDS – Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- BAMS – Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery
- BHMS – Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery
- BNYS – Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Science
- B.Pharma (Bi.P.C) – Bachelor of Pharmacy (Bi.P.C)
- B.Tech (Bio-Technology) (Bi.P.C) – Bachelor of Technology in Bio-Technology
- Pharm-D (Bi.P.C) – Doctor of Pharmacy (Bi.P.C)
Engineering Category (E):
- B.E. /B.Tech – Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology
- B.Tech. (Ag. Engg.) – Bachelor of Technology (Agriculture Engineering)
- B.Tech. (Bio Technology) (M.P.C) – Bachelor of Technology (Bio Technology)
- B.Tech. (Dairy Technology) – Bachelor of Technology (Dairy Technology)
- B.Tech. (Food Science & Technology) – Bachelor of Technology (Food Science
- B.Tech. B.Sc. (CA & BM) (M.P.C) – Bachelor of Science (Commercial Agriculture and Business Management) (M.P.C)
Details of the AP EAMCET Results 2017:
|Name Of The Conducting Board||Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education|
|Also Known As||APSCHE|
|Name Of The University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada|
|Name of the Exam||AP EAMCET (Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test) 2017|
|Exam Dates||May 2017|
|AP EAMCET Results Date||May 2017|
Qualifying Marks for AP EAMCET 2017:
The Qualifying percentage is 25% of maximum marks obtained in AP EAMCET 2017. This percentage is not for students belonging to Scheduled
Caste and Scheduled Tribe. There are no special Qualifying marks for SC and
ST students but their seats are limited as per the seats reserved for such
Important Dates of AP EAMCET 2017:
|Online registration will start from||1st week of March 2017|
|Last date of submission of Application form without late fee is by||2nd week of April 2017|
|Correction in online application form by||4th week of April 2017|
|Last date of online application form submission along with late fees of Rs. 500/- by||3rd week of April 2017|
|Last date of online application submission along with late fees of Rs. 1000/- by||4th week of April 2017|
|Last date of online application form submission along with late fees of Rs. 5000/- by||1st week of May 2017|
|Hall ticket/admit card is available to download by||2nd week of May 2017|
|The entrance exam would be conducted in||2nd week of May 2017|
|Last date of online application form submission along with late fees of Rs. 10000/- by||2nd week of May 2017|
|Results will be announced by||3rd week of May 2017|
|Display of images of OMR Answer sheets by||Last week of May 2017|
|Counseling process would start from||2nd June 2017|
Steps To Download AP EAMCET Results 2017:
- Visit the official website of AP EAMCET www.apeamcet.org
- Search the link related to “AP EAMCET Results 2017” and click on it.
- A new window will appear on the screen.
- Enter the AP EAMCET 2017 Hall Ticket Number.
- After entering the details, click on the “Submit” button.
- The result shall display on the screen.
- Download and print the result.
- Students don’t forget to keep extra printouts of the result for further use.
Hope this page provides complete and clear information which will help you to get detailed information about AP EAMCET Results 2017. Hope the information provided in this useful. Keep checking our website for regular updates on AP EAMCET Results 2017.