AP ICET Results 2017: Check AP ICET Result with Marks/Grade system at www.sche.ap.gov.in website as well as manabadi.com, schools9com.
AP ICET Results 2017 | ICET Integrated Common Entrance Test Result Manabadi Schools9:
AP ICET Results 2017 will be announced in the third week of May 2017. The AP ICET is a state level test conducted by Andhra University (AU). Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education organize the AP ICET examination. Candidates who are looking for admissions in M.B.A & M.C.A offered by different institutions in Andhra Pradesh may appear for this examination. Through this page, students can check complete details about AP ICET 2017 Results.
AP ICET Results manabadi 2017:
This year, a huge number of students who have qualified in the degree examinations are eligible to register for the exam and completed it Strongly on the given date at all the examination centers at various cities of the Andhra Pradesh State. All those candidates are now curiously waiting to check their AP ICET Results 2017. AP ICET Results 2017 for the AP state are going to be declared on the month of May 2017.
AP ICET Results 2017 Release Date:
Good news for the candidates who are in search of AP ICET Results 2017. Andhra Pradesh ICET (Integrated Common Entrance Test) for the year 2017, result will be announced on the of May 2017. To know the correct date and the clear details of the AP ICET Results 2017, check the below-given sections to know more information about AP ICET Results 2017.
Also Check TS ICET Results
AP ICET Results 2017 M.B.A And M.C.A:
Integrated Common Entrance Test Test, commonly called as ICET, is an entrance examination required for admission to some M.B.A & M.C.A colleges in the states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, India. Many other colleges offering graduation courses like BDS, B.Pharm., BSc., Pharm.D. , B.E, B. Tech, etc. require qualification in this exam.
The ICET is a yearly examination taken by a large number of M.B.A & M.C.A aspirants in Andhra Pradesh. Presently the Andhra University (AU) conducts the examination. The results are declared over 13 or 14 days every year making the counseling and admission process smooth. This exam is based on “Multiple choice Questions” type.
Details of the AP ICET Results 2017:
|Name Of The Organization||Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education|
|Also Known As||APSCHE|
|Name Of The University||Andhra University (AU)|
|Name of the Exam||AP ICET (Integrated Common Entrance Test) 2017|
|Exam Dates||May 2017|
|AP EAMCET Results Date||May 2017|
AP ICET 2017 Notification
AP ICET 2017 Important Dates For Online Submission
- AP ICET 2017 Important Dates For Online Submission Date of Commencement of Submission of Online Applications : 27-02-2017.
- Last date for submission of Online Applications Last date for submission of Online Application without late fee (only Registration fee Rs. 450/-) 05-04-2017.
- Last date for submission of Online Application with a Late fee of Rs. 500/- (+Rs. 450/- Registration fee) 12-04-2017.
- Last date for submission of Online Application with a Late fee of Rs. 1500/- (+Rs. 450/- Registration fee) 19-04-2017.
- Last date for submission of Online Application with a Late fee of Rs. 2000/- (+Rs. 450/- Registration fee) 26-04-2017.
- Start of Downloading Hall Tickets 28-04-2017.
- Date of APICET-2017 Examination 02-05-2017.
- Announcement of Preliminary Key 04-05-2017.
- Last Date for Submission of objections on Preliminary Key 07-05-2017.
- Announcement of Final Key and APICET-2017 Results 10-05-2017.
AP ICET 2017 Qualifying Marks – AP ICET 2017 Score Card
- Candidates must get at least 30% of the total marks to get qualified in the APICET Exam.
- For SC & ST Aspirants, there are no qualifying marks.
The APICET-2017 examination will be held at the following 17 Regional Test Centers
- Andhra Pradesh
Steps To Download AP ICET Results 2017:
- Visit the official website of AP ICET www.sche.ap.gov.in.
- Search the link related to “AP ICET Results 2017” and click on it.
- A new window will appear on the screen.
- Enter the AP ICET 2017 Hall Ticket Number.
- After entering the details, click on the “Submit” button.
- The result shall display on the screen.
- Download and print the result.
- Students don’t forget to keep extra printouts of the result for further use.
The National Educational Policy, 1986, recommended that state-level planning and coordination of Higher Education shall be done through councils of Higher Education and that the University Grants Commission (UGC) and these Councils will develop coordinative methods to keep a watch on standards. The UGC constituted a committee to make recommendations regarding setting up of State Councils of Higher Education as per the aforesaid National Policy. The said committee recommended that there is a pressing need for effective machinery for promotion and co-ordination of Higher Education at the state level and co-ordination of state-level programs with those of the UGC.
Hope this page provides complete and clear information which will help you to get detailed information about AP ICET Results 2017. Hope the information provided in this useful. Keep checking our website for regular updates on AP ICET Results 2017.