TS EAMCET Results 2017: Check TS EAMCET Result with Marks/Grade system at www.tseamcet.nic.in website as well as manabadi.com, schools9com.
TS EAMCET Results 2017 – EAMCET Engineering Medical Results Manabadi Schools9:
Students who have appeared in the TS EAMCET 2017 examination, can check the TS EAMCET 2017 Results through online mode. After the result declaration, the TS EAMCET Rank Card 2017 will be released. Candidates can download their results by submitting details like Hall Ticket Number, Qualifying
Exam Hall Ticket Number and Date of Birth.TS EAMCET 2017.
TS EAMCET Results manabadi 2017:
TS EAMCET Results 2017: We all know that the Telangana state has been divided in the year 2014. After separation both states Andhra Pradesh and
Telangana decided to plan the entrance exam separately. Every year EAMCET
is conducted by the Telangana state under the instruction of TSCHE which is
Telangana State Council for Higher Education and the JNTU Hyderabad
University (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University). Every year huge
number of candidates are applying for the examinations so that they can
appear for the examination after the completion of their Intermediate or
TS EAMCET Results 2017 Release Date:
Candidates who are searching for the TS EAMCET Result 2017 your wait is over now. The board has declared that results will be announced the 4th week of May, 2017. The results will be declared on the official website of the board that is www.tseamcet.nic.in. To know the correct date and the clear details of the TS EAMCET Results 2017, check the below-given sections to know more information about TS EAMCET Results 2017.
TS EAMCET Results 2017 Engineering, Medical and Agriculture:
Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test, commonly called as EAMCET, is an entrance examination required for admission to some engineering and medical colleges in the states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, India. Many other colleges offering graduation courses like BDS, B.Pharm., BSc., Pharm.D. , B.E, B. Tech, etc. require qualification in this exam. The coaching industry for the EAMCET is estimated at nearly Rs. 50 billion (approximately $110 million) a year.
The EAMCET is a yearly examination taken by a large number of engineering and medical aspirants in Andhra Pradesh. Presently the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad (JNTUH) conducts the examination. This is the entrance exam for engineering (‘E’ category) and medicine (‘AM’ category: Agriculture and Medicine). The results are declared over 13 or 14 days every year making the counseling and admission process smooth.This exam is based on “Multiple choice Questions” type.
Eligibility For TS EAMCET:
The minimum eligibility required to appear for EAMCET are:
- A Pass in intermediate examination or registered for intermediate public examination (10 + 2 ) and diploma conducted by the A.P. Board of Intermediate Education, with appropriate optional subjects or its equivalent. (Starting in 2011, Non-residential Indian’s and International students are not eligible to appear for this test. This is because of the requirement of exact statistics of the EAMCET test before the decision of abolishing the test is made.)
- In the case of such students who appear for the entrance test, pending the result of their qualifying examination, their entry shall be subject to their securing a pass in the said qualifying examination.
Candidates should belong to the State of Andhra Pradesh as defined in the A.P. Educational Institutions (regulations for admission).
- There is no upper age limit for Medical and Engineering aspirants to take EAMCET.
TS EAMCET Special Reservation:
Physically handicapped (PH):
- 3% horizontal reservation in each category (OC/BC/SC/ST) for Visually Handicapped/Hearing Impaired/Orthopaedically Handicapped (each 1%).
Children of Armed Personnel (CAP):
- 2% for the children of Armed Personnel i.e. Ex-Servicemen, Defence Personnel including the children of Border Security Force (BSF) and the Central Reserve Police (CRPF), who are the permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh are only eligible to claim this reservation.
National Cadet Corps (NCC):
- 1% for National Cadet Corps Candidates.
Sports & Games (SP) :
- 0.5% for Sports and Games candiThe following percentage of seats in each course in each institute are reserved in Unaided Professional Non-Minority Institutions in Category A seats for the following categories dates.
|BC||25% (Oher Backward Class)|
Reservation of seats for women: There shall be reservation of 33% i.e. 1/3rd of the seats in favor of women candidates in each course and in each category (OC/SC/ST/BC/CAP/NCC/SP/PH). This reservation shall not be applicable if women candidates are selected on merit in each category even if it exceeds 33%. If the sufficient number of women candidates are not available in the respective categories, those seats shall be diverted to the men candidates of the same category.
List of Courses Offered:
List of various professional courses offered through EAMCET in Agriculture
(A), Medical (M) and Engineering (E) fields.
Agriculture & Medical Category (AM):
- BSc. (Ag.)
- B.Sc (Hort.)
- B.V.Sc. & Animal Husbandry
- B.F.Sc. – Bachelor of Fisheries Science
- B.Tech (Food Science & Technology)
- B.Sc (CA & BM) (Bi.P.C) – Bachelor of Science (Commercial Agriculture and Business Management) (Bi.P.C)
- MBBS – Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery
- BDS – Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- BAMS – Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery
- BHMS – Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery
- BNYS – Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Science
- B.Pharma (Bi.P.C) – Bachelor of Pharmacy (Bi.P.C)
- B.Tech (Bio-Technology) (Bi.P.C) – Bachelor of Technology in Bio-Technology
- Pharm-D (Bi.P.C) – Doctor of Pharmacy (Bi.P.C)
Engineering Category (E):
- B.E. /B.Tech – Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology
- B.Tech. (Ag. Engg.) – Bachelor of Technology (Agriculture Engineering)
- B.Tech. (Bio Technology) (M.P.C) – Bachelor of Technology (Bio Technology)
- B.Tech. (Dairy Technology) – Bachelor of Technology (Dairy Technology)
- B.Tech. (Food Science & Technology) – Bachelor of Technology (Food Science
- B.Tech. B.Sc. (CA & BM) (M.P.C) – Bachelor of Science (Commercial Agriculture and Business Management) (M.P.C).
Details of the TS EAMCET Results 2017:
|Name Of The Conducting Board||Telangana State Council of Higher Education|
|Name Of The University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada|
|Name of the Exam||TS EAMCET (Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test) 2017|
|Exam Dates||May 2017|
|AP EAMCET Results Date||May 2017|
Qualifying Marks for TS EAMCET 2017:
The Qualifying percentage is 25% of maximum marks obtained in AP EAMCET 2017. This percentage is not for students belonging to Scheduled
Caste and Scheduled Tribe. There are no special Qualifying marks for SC and
ST students but their seats are limited as per the seats reserved for such
Selection Procedure For TS EAMCET 2017:
Candidates will be shortlisted based on their performance in the test.
- Successful candidates will be further invited for attending the counseling process.
- Counseling process contains option filling, allotment of seats and
reporting to the respective colleges.
Important Dates regarding TS EAMCET Exam 2017:
|TS EAMCET Notification Release Date 2017||Expected in February 2017|
|Commencement of Submission of Online Application form||Expected in Third Week February 2017|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application form without late fee||Expected in March 2017|
|Correction of Online Application data already submitted by the candidate||Expected in March Last Week or April 1st Week 2017|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs. 500/-||Expected in April 2017|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs. 1,000/-||April 2017|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs. 5,000/-||April 2017|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs 10,000/-||April 2017|
|Date of Examination||May 12, 2017|
|(i) Engineering (E)||10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M.|
|(ii) Agriculture and Medical (AM)||2.30 P.M. to 5.30 P.M.|
Steps to Download TS EAMCET Results 2017:
- Visit Official Website www.tseamcet.nic.in
- Enter Your Roll Number and Other Details
- Hit on “Submit” button
- Your Result will be generated
- Download A Copy of Your Rank Card.
Hope this page provides complete and clear information which will help you to get detailed information about TS EAMCET Results 2017. Hope the information provided in this useful. Keep checking our website for regular updates on TS EAMCET Results 2017.